We are always ready to help you !
HACCP-Hazard Analysis Critical Control Points
Hazard analysis critical control points (HACCP) is defined to be the food detrimental elements major control points by the food and drug administrative agent. HACCP is composed as a hazard analysis (HA) and critical control points (CCP).HA is to search for the hazard elements and analyze the hazard structure. HACCP is to decide the sanitation control points to control the major hazard control points after identifying the hazard elements from material supply, manufacture, processing, preservation and distribution to the end user consumption.
In other words, HACCP is a scientific food sanitation control system to secure the safety and hygiene of food product by the effective and self-motivated hygiene control system. HACCP is the management system dealing with food safety through the following methods. Analysis and control of hazard elements form biological chemical and physical perspectives. All food products life cycle is the object of HACCP beginning from material supply and food manufacturing to distribution and consumption.
HACCP - Its key Benefits
- Sanitation Control
- Food production in sanitary material
- Concentration in the sanitation effort and effective control of food
- Economic control of food production (reduction of defective product and customer complaints)
- Reliability in the food product
- Safe and sanitary distribution of food product
- Choice of sanitary food product through public certification
- Prevention from the food hygiene problems
- Effective response to RECALL and P/L
- Export advantage
- Advantageous inspection process
- HACCP mark indication